Special Report on
Trusted Computing Group
Trusted Computing Group - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Lee, MA, and Scotts Valley, CA, February 16, 2010 - Before selecting one of the leading software-based full disk encryption solutions, consider this: It could take up to 24 hours to configure, install and encrypt the contents of the hard drive. That's per user. Compare this to self-encrypting drives-where encryption is built into the drive itself. Each drive takes only a minute or two to configure. These and other findings are detailed in the newly published review "FDE Performance Comparison: Hardware vs. Software Full Drive Encryption," by Trusted Strategies LLC, an advisory firm specializing in IT security based in ...
Website. I was introduced to the concepts behind TC several years ago and while I agree that it has its strong points, I have my own concerns and issues with the technology that I won’t get into here. As a result, I haven’t paid much attention to its development over the years. While browsing the TCG Website, I stumbled upon an article that struck me in a negative way: “Trusted Computing is perhaps one of the most misunderstood (willfully misunderstood, to be frank about it) emergent technologies for computer security. The misunderstanding starts from ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
TRUSTED COMPUTING GROUP
- danphilpott @frednecksec Had to check, didn't think Trusted Computing Group had a Trusted Cyberspace Working Group.
- davidoberry RT @jjx: RT @TrustedComputin: IEEE article notes benefits of Trusted Computing Group IF MAP to connect security devices http://bit.ly/aitKzw
- jjx RT @TrustedComputin: IEEE article notes benefits of Trusted Computing Group IF MAP to connect security devices, http://bit.ly/aitKzw
Keynote: Brian Berger, Director, Trusted Computing Group
How Trusted Platform Modules Could Improve Cloud Security
- SBN Sponsor Post: Register for the Next Free RSA Conference ...
- DNSSEC Webinar now Viewable On-Demand - Infrastructure 2.0