Special Report on
Work-Life Balance Interview
Work-Life Balance Interview - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Answers to certain questions are pretty much the same year after year, but watch out for one humdinger requiring a new response: Why do you want to work here? The old "I'm looking for a home and I'll be loyal to you forever" statements don't play as well as they once did. Companies typically no longer expect that you will stay with them forever — nor do they want you to. They may not even want to see your face a year from now. Doing the math, managements don't want to have to deal with high health insurance and pension costs. Many employers now solicit contract employees — no muss, no fuss in ...
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WORK-LIFE BALANCE INTERVIEW
- JewelHealth Author Interview – Julie Cohen, 7 Keys to Work-Life Balance ...: I started writing the material for the book about... http://bit.ly/bVzoAc
- ageerss WorkLife Author Interview – Julie Cohen, 7 Keys to Work-Life Balance ... http://bit.ly/bVzoAc from RSS
- Leavingcubicle Author Interview – Julie Cohen, 7 Keys to Work-Life Balance ...: I started writing the material for the book about... http://bit.ly/9vjPvM
Cisco Jobcast: Working in Latin America
- Tweets & Takeaways: Lessons from the Seth Godin Webinar
- Upcoming Webinar ~ “Career Strategies on How to Enter the ...