Special Report on
Integrated Logistics Support
Integrated Logistics Support - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
In-Service Management refers to the oversight of operational systems in the NAS from the time when a new system, software, or facility enters operational service until disposal. This phase is characterized by a continuing partnership among the providing, operating, and support organizations participating on IPDS teams. There is a transition period between the Solution Implementation phase and In-Service Management during which some systems or elements of a new service are placed in operation in the NAS and fully commissioned before others are installed and turned over for operational use. During In-Service Management, system ...
Gray Research, Inc., Huntsville, Ala., is being awarded a sole-source modification to continue performing work under its previously competitively awarded cost-plus-award-fee contract (W9113M-05-D-0003). Gray Research will continue providing data management services for the Missile Defense Data Center. The work will be performed in Huntsville, Ala. The contract period of performance is being extended by six months to March 31, 2011; the contract face value is being increased to $134,587,798 from the previous value of $105,026,313. Obligations will be made using fiscal 2010 and 2011 ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SUPPORT
- NatsJobsOttawa Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Specialist at Allen Vanguard (Ottawa, ON)
- job_jobs IT Job - Integrated Logistics Support Coordinator (Navistar Defense) - Navistar International Corporation - Warre... http://bit.ly/c5iWJ4
- Somerset_JobsUK Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineer , Devon http://ff.im/-mAm6A
SAP Business All-in-One: Software that Works the Way You Do
CRM in SAP Business All-in-One: Expedite Service Requests and Increase ...
- JDA Software: Webinar Series Display
- How To Successfully Produce A Webinar: Follow the “Ten P's” « Web ...