Special Report on
BA in Business Management
BA in Business Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The key theme for 2010 is metrics, metrics and more metrics. As organizations switch their focus from surviving to demonstrating business value, metrics will play an increasingly important role in keeping management informed about project performance and its impact on the bottom line and customer service. A global panel of consultants and senior executives assembled by ESI in November identified the following trends. Program and project managers, under pressure from senior management to demonstrate project portfolio performance and its impact on the enterprise, will make the pitch for - and win - resources to implement project ...
It seems the more “time saving devices” we embrace as a progressive society, the less time we actually seem to have. Think about it. There’s microwave cooking, speed dating, emails, online shopping, online job searching, electronic books, online classes, and still many folks struggle to find more “me time” and a better quality of life. Still, one should never underestimate its importance. Time is a commodity. It’s an investment. The way you “spend it” is just as valuable as your money decisions. Not having a handle on how time is used ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- markdansie has a son who has just graduated from Reading University with a BA in management and business administration and is looking to get his foot…
- mba_ Published a new blog post: #MBA #news Is it better to get a BA in general studies or fish and wild life management? http://bit.ly/cpUXha
- Miss_Leng @aarondarko yh I hv a hnd in business management n nw doin ba in marketin n advertisin
Leading@Google: Daniel Pink
Charlie Rose - Walid Jumblatt / Michael Steinhardt / Robert Towne
- IIIBA Interactive Webinar: The BA Career Path - Becoming, Being ...
- IIBA Interactive Webinar: The BA Career Path – Becoming, Being and ...