Special Report on
Ballast Water Management
Ballast Water Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
FORT WASHINGTON, Pa. - 22 April 2010 - The BALPURE� ballast water treatment system from Severn Trent De Nora received basic approval from the International Maritime Organization's Marine Environment Protection Committee (MEPC) 60th session, March 22-26, 2010. As a result, Severn Trent De Nora has submitted its dossier for final approval of the system at an upcoming MEPC session. Severn Trent De Nora is also scheduled to conduct shipboard testing of the BALPURE system May through November 2010 on the California Maritime Academy training ship, the T.S. Golden Bear. The T.S. Golden Bear, a 500-foot vessel has been fitted with ...
A discussion forum on Marine Safety, Recreational Boating Safety, and waterways managment as we work together to protect maritime commerce and mobility, the marine environment, and safety of life at sea. Excerpt from U.S. Coast Guard “ Proceedings of the Marine Safety & Security Council ” magazine by Mr. John Morris, environmental protection specialist, U.S. Coast Guard Office of Operating and Environmental Standards. Photo Caption: Petty Officer Travis Kelly looks through a refractometer at a sample of ballast water. In our Great Lakes, more than 160 non-native species have ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BALLAST WATER MANAGEMENT
- AirandWaste RT @mfrtech: Calgon Carbon Awarded $19.8-Million Contract for Ballast Water Management http://bit.ly/bpjHev
- mfrtech Calgon Carbon Awarded $19.8-Million Contract for Ballast Water Management http://bit.ly/bpjHev
- Randy007fl Calgon Carbon Awarded $19.8-Million Contract for Ballast Water Management http://bit.ly/cf8nLE
HyCa Technologies featured in show 'Starting Up' of Economic Times Now
DEVICE FOR THE ENERGY ADVANTAGE OF SEA CURRENTS
- Webcast to address State-EPA Nutrient Innovations Task Group ...
- Great Lakes Environment: Webinar On Amending the Great Lakes Water ...