Special Report on
Business Management Leaders
Business Management Leaders - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Two results from this year's Best Companies for Leadership survey, conducted by Bloomberg BusinessWeek.com and Hay Group, stood out. First, the Top 20 companies this year are significantly more likely to be primarily focused on "positioning for the future" than other companies. The behavior of these companies indicates they believe the recession is over. Their focus is on seizing the initiative as the recovery begins to gather momentum. These companies are innovating new strategies, tactics, and execution and are already working to gain a competitive advantage. Secondly, there is a revealing shift in what the top companies ...
of 380 Major League Baseball players, five of the managers that players say they would "least like to play for" include some pretty successful managers, including Tony LaRussa, who has two World Series wins under his belt. (Full disclosure: I'm a big Cardinals fan.) And some other big names in the baseball management ranks made the list, including Ozzie Guillen, who was Manager of the Year in 2005, and Joe Torre. (Torre seemed to have a dual personality -- players also named him second as a manager they would MOST like to play for.) In our workplace culture, it's been ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT LEADERS
- david_pozo Autochequeo necesario "@innovadirectivo: Seis características comunes de los líderes del cambio http://bit.ly/9QQvXa #liderazgo #management"
- kfbs_emba RT @bluesky_bized: Do techies make good leaders? From the Sloan management review - http://bit.ly/dASOSX #business #leadership #mba
- bluesky_bized Do techies make good leaders? From the Sloan management review - http://bit.ly/dASOSX #business #leadership #mba
Ann Weiser Presentation at Pepperdine University Dean's Executive Leadership Series Pt.1
Management Development Leadership Training DVD
- The Business Driven Software Development webinar series ...
- Leadership Training Solutions | The 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders ...