Special Report on
Business Plan Competition
Business Plan Competition - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Whether an elaborate 30 page opus or a couple of ideas scribbled on a cocktail napkin…or something somewhere in between…a business plan may take a wide variety of forms. But one thing all have in common is that they make you think about your business. From how to fund your business to who you will sell your product or service to, there are plenty of questions to ask. In this business roundup, the Small Business Trends team looks at posts and news that make you make decisions about your business both before and after you get things rolling. Will the Small Business Lending Enhancement Act help your business? Or more ...
The University of Washington’s president, Mark Emmert, has been talking about making the state’s biggest institution of higher education an “entrepreneurial university.” While Emmert is on his way out, the startup fire was still burning bright yesterday when I was on campus to serve as a judge for the UW’s 13th annual Business Plan Competition. There were 32 teams assembled at the Husky Union Ballroom with a rich variety of ideas for wireless technology, consumer goods, media, biotech, and cleantech businesses. These young people looked the part, with visual ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION
- DrCoursaris Business plan competition offers cash for best concepts - http://bit.ly/cw0aRp #MSU #msuenet RT @MSUnews
- ouINC RT @automationalley: World's largest business plan competition plan announced today! $1 million in cash awards!! #AccelerateMI http://ow.ly/2tYvh
- si_careers Accelerate Michigan is hosting the Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition to support Business Plan Funding - Check out http://www.accele
$100Billion Industry Leader claims Web 2.0 is Old School?
How to Create Your Own Online Talk Radio Show in an Hour or Less
- Investment - Currensee and SpotEuro To Host Live Nonfarm Payroll ...
- IEEE Spectrum Webcast: Enabling Electronics for Smart Grid ...