Special Report on
Center for Information Technology
Center for Information Technology - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
If you're seeing this message, it means that your browser cannot find this page's style/presentation instructions -- or possibly that you are using a browser that does not support current Web standards. Find out more about why this message is appearing, and what you can do to make your experience of our site the best it can be. Current research in life science would be almost impossible without the tools of information technology. New hardware and software simplify the tasks of collecting, archiving, and analyzing the complex data that experiments generate and permit investigators to make reliable comparisons among ...
It’s no secret that academics are an important source of inspiration for Students for Free Culture – after all, our name comes from a book by Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Lessig. Since the initial stirrings in 2003, SFC has looked to the research and advocacy of professors from disciplines as diverse as law, media studies and computer science; however, our relationship has always been informal, albeit fruitful. In the hopes of taking this to the next level, today, we are announcing the first members of our new SFC Faculty Advisory Board. We have reached out to a number of ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CENTER FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- PRNhealth BioFortis and Catholic Health Initiatives' Center for Translational Research Announce Biorepository Information Te... http://bit.ly/b0u82M
- mpaciello "Center for Information #Technology people with #disabilities": http://ow.ly/2u4PS #a11y #accessibility
- webbuyersguide NEW: Rack Powering Options for High Density - Information technology refreshes in the data center and network room t... http://ht.ly/18H34n
Career Guide : Health Information Technology Careers
Health IT: GTSI Technology Leadership Series
- Center Director Jeff Goldstein Conducts Webcast for Challenger ...
- Tambellini - News - Edu1world Launches Free “Access the Experts ...