Special Report on
Cultural resources management
Cultural resources management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The role of the Human Resource Manager is evolving with the change in competitive market environment and the realization that Human Resource Management must play a more strategic role in the success of an organization. Organizations that do not put their emphasis on attracting and retaining talents may find themselves in dire consequences, as their competitors may be outplaying them in the strategic employment of their human resources. With the increase in competition, locally or globally, organizations must become more adaptable, resilient, agile, and customer-focused to succeed. And within this change in environment, the HR ...
a cultural resource is an aspect of heritage that contributes to the identification, maintenance, and well-being of a culture. This is purposefully a very broad view of the concept and it takes into account a much wider range than what is typically addressed in cultural resources management. And, taking this view, it is rather hard to believe that something traditionally-based, organic, and constantly evolving can actually be managed. Perhaps, at this point, it is appropriate to ask if cultural resources management contributes to the well being of culture(s) or to the maintenance and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CULTURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- JobSacramento Cultural Resources Management Practice Manager - Sacramento United States... http://jobsurl.com/evmK
- archfieldwork Cultural Resources Management Practice Manager - Sacramento, CA http://goo.gl/fb/96UeB
- SaskiaTanCute [Blog] Natural Resources and managment: Natural Resources and Management Question one Cultural resour... http://ping.fm/yGQcH
How American Indians Use Tech to Reinstate Tribal Lands
Participatory 3D Modelling in Fiji for Safeguarding Cultural Heritage and Natural Resources
- PLAN-180: Preservation and Sustainability Webinar | NCPTT
- Webinar Series on Organizational Development And Business ...