Special Report on
Customer Communication Management
Customer Communication Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
is a term highlighted by research companies such as Gartner Group, Forrester Research and Madison Advisors to define a convergent set of Information Technology solutions that together provide marketing communication professionals the ability to advance the way that they communicate with their customers. Advocates of Customer Communications Management and its definition include Gartner Group , Forrester Research , and Madison Advisors . The market is supported by a host of vendor organisations such as Exari , Thunderhead , Oracle Corporation's Documaker product, Pitney Bowes Business Insight, HP Exstream Software, CEDAR ...
Aia Software a leading author and developer of intelligent document composition software today announced that it is expanding reseller and OEM partnerships to support growing demand for customer communication management tools. The ITP/Customer Correspondence Management (ITP/CCM) platform has been recognised for its rapid return on investment (ROI) for insurance and financial services companies. “There are literally thousands of customised macro-driven documents deployed in organisations today. Such semi-automated solutions tend to be inflexible, costly to maintain and give rise to a ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- uxfeeds Smartupz - Customer Communication & Relationship Management: Facebook-like Customer Relationship Management: http://bit.ly/b3ZrjK #ux
- smartupz Facebook-like Customer Communication and Relationship Management http://bit.ly/a3WUl7 #scrm #crm
- dwdisney Service Level Management requires generous time...wondering if SLM should include a unified communication and customer survey plans.
Sendside Business Communications
Service Management -- You can start right now!
- Master Data Management to Present Live Webinar - | Pitney Bowes ...
- APOS Systems Hosts Utilities Industry Focused Webinar 04-11-10 ...