Special Report on
Defense Information Systems Agency
Defense Information Systems Agency - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As DISA’s vice director, Navy RADM Elizabeth Hight helps lead a global, Department of Defense agency of more than 6,000 employees who are responsible for planning, engineering, acquiring, fielding, and supporting global net-centric solutions to serve the needs of the president, vice president, the ...
GAITHERSBURG — Maryland’s leaders want the state to take a lead role in the cyber security field in an effort to land thousands of jobs as the federal government and high-tech firms shift their focus to digital threats. “This is not a war that’s coming. We’re in a war right this minute,” Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., said Monday at a cyber security summit. “We are being attacked and we are ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
DEFENSE INFORMATION SYSTEMS AGENCY
- EdelmanTechDC How the #Defense Information Systems Agency is using secure #clouds http://bit.ly/chdcpq from @fednewsradio
- GovContracts HC102810T2245 Solicitation ADP09084 EDI: Defense Information Systems Agency Procurement Directorate http://bit.ly/91kee0
- ReliableSuccess #MaintJobs IT Specialist (Systems Analysis) at Defense Information Systems Agency (Fort Huachuca, AZ): Incumbent f... http://bit.ly/awXVqF
Google DC Talks: "Developing a Natl Cybersecurity Strategy"
is4cwn - Steve Walker Keynote at the 2007 Community Wireless Network Summit
- Via Satellite Dec. 16 Government Bandwidth Acquisition Webinar ...
- Inmarsat, Xtar Added as Via Satellite Government Bandwidth Webinar ...