Special Report on
Florida Employment Law
Florida Employment Law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Please join me for this seminar, which my partner Kevin Vance and I will be presenting on May 12. I hope to see you there. Employment Law Strategies for a Telecommuting Workforce: A Win-Win for Employees and Employers Presented by EpsteinBeckerGreen Attorneys: Richard D. Tuschman Kevin E. Vance As the economy begins to improve, you could be in danger of losing valuable talent. If you have staff members who commute long-distance, they may be seeking employment closer to home, or they may be lured away by employers that offer flexible scheduling and offsite work arrangements. The Telework ...
On April 22, 2010, Representative Lynn Woolsey (D-Cal.) and Senator Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) introduced identical bills entitled the Employee Misclassification Prevention Act (“EMPA”) ( H.R. 5107 and S. 3254 ), to target abuses of the employee/independent contractor classifications. Should EMPA become law, it will have an obvious, immediate impact on employers, not only under the wage-hour laws but others, including the tax code and National Labor Relations Act. Its provisions create new protections and incentives for complaints of misclassification by workers (and unions seeking to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FLORIDA EMPLOYMENT LAW
- UKEmployment Worker Compensation Under Florida Employment Law – Learn More ... http://bit.ly/aJl3ta
- epicfreakdotcom Worker Compensation Under Florida Employment Law – Learn More About It http://ping.fm/q0v3Q
- cliffordjulian Timeshare Schedulers Getting Their Due in Florida Employment Matter: Lawyers and SettlementsOrlando, FL: An operat... http://bit.ly/cNfgQ9
Pt. 1/2: Dr. Bill Samek - Forensic Psychologist - Interview ...
Welcome To SOclear Media Productions - Human and Legal Rights for All.
- Webinar: The Kitchen Sink -- All The "Other" Connecticut ...
- Webinar: Why FLSA Exemptions & Classifications Are Under Attack ...