Special Report on
Health systems management
Health systems management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
HMOs in the late 1990s had successfully slowed growth in healthcare spending, but by the end of that decade they had come to be regarded as heartless conservators of the bottom line. Managed care's tight controls began to loosen and "the negotiating power slipped back into the hands of the ...
This article describes a systematic process of strategic planning for healthcare services, as part of a national development plan, using the Galilee’s plan as a case study. Introduction Regional development usually involves population growth and changes in population distribution. This process occurs in tandem with the availability of health, social and other community services, and has ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HEALTH SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
- featured_health Health Care Mgmt Expert Cash Flow Systems - Raleigh, NC - medical claims processing & assistanc... http://bit.ly/9Y6qrV #health #care #mgmt
- WNCjobs IT Specialist(Systems Administrator/Data Management) - Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration - Asheville... http://bit.ly/aUXo3A
- healthsearch1 : Customizing Content Management Systems http://UniversalHealthSearch.com/Health/customizing-content-management-systems/
Commwell's Health-e-Care tele-home-health system
Cisco Digital Signage Video Data Sheet
- Free Webinar: Hospital-Doctor ASC Joint Ventures: A Highly ...
- iLink Systems presents a webinar on “Technology solutions for ...