Special Report on
Internal Customer Service
Internal Customer Service - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
While internal customers have always existed, they were seemingly ignored until the mid-1980s. However, during this period, many experts suddenly realized that internal customers were just as important as those that bought products and services offered by companies. But, who are these internal customers? Unless you are a one-person company, working out of your dining room in your fuzzy slippers and selling your product in a totally e-commerce environment, your company has internal customers. These are the people and departments that use your services, often on a daily basis, to complete their duties and responsibilities ...
Everyone has a customer whether it be outside or inside of the company, and morale, productivity, and employee retention improves when we are able to properly facilitate internal customer service. Internal customer service provides our coworkers within our company information or services. For instance, in the real estate business someone from our marketing department asked me today to attend a woman’s business luncheon and represent our company for a charity fundraiser. Yesterday afternoon one of my colleagues needed information about a waterfront listing and the riparian grant ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- ReadingChick internal customer service. being nice to coworkers! #andypoll: What training would you want every staff member to have? Go. Answer & RT!
- vixterl @danellew "internal" means "doesn't involve Danelle". One of my pet peeves is horrendous customer service being the norm these days!
- fecareers Retail Internal Verifier / D34 / V1: Rapidly growing Training Provider seeks Qualified Retail / Customer Service I... http://bit.ly/aim5Pz
Forum on Modernizing Government: Transforming Customer Service 2
Bob Charles & Zone Merchandising
- The Forum for Business IP Telephony - Enterprise Connect ...
- Free Webinar Explores Customer Service Models That Deliver