Special Report on
Knowledge Management Community
Knowledge Management Community - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The amount and frequency of work driven by tacit knowledgecomplex interactions which require that people handle ambiguity and solve problems based on experienceare on the rise. In fact, industry analyst firm Gartner estimates that the frequency of non-routine situations requiring tacit knowledge will double between 2006 and 2010. The reality is most organizations' situations change rapidly, making formal training once or twice a year inadequate. Organizations would be well-advised to shift budgets and resources from formal learning settings to informal situations where the majority of learning actually takes place.
Knowledge and its management play a crucial role in the currently developing global knowledge society. The efficient utilization of professional knowledge is the vital factor of business in every country worldwide. Consultancy firms as well as special departments or institutions in enterprises represent the permanently growing of well established knowledge industry or economy. Research and practice of knowledge management recognized following core activities of knowledge management: Several other activities are also on the list of knowledge management community but these will be considered ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT COMMUNITY
- nitescens RT @sirchamallow: Veille et TIC, Stages & emplois en intelligence économique, knowledge management, veille et community management http://www.veille-et-tic.fr
- ZoeHeredia Veille et TIC, Stages & emplois en intelligence économique, knowledge management, veille et community management... http://dlvr.it/4Bt1N
- sirchamallow Veille et TIC, Stages & emplois en intelligence économique, knowledge management, veille et community management http://www.veille-et-tic.fr
CSU: ITIL v3 Introduction to the subject ITI597 (IT Infrastructure Library "ITIL ...
Connexions - Building Communities and Sharing Knowledge
- Webinar stories at Insight Community.
- Live Webinar: How Riverside Community College Uses Webcasting to ...