Special Report on
Law Office Management
Law Office Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
"When the general counsel of a major corporation says that the current model of the large law firm is heading towards extinction, ears perk up throughout the legal industry. That is precisely what happened after Sun Microsystems GC Mike Dillon wrote on his blog last week that Biglaw is going The Way of the Mastodon . His thesis is that large law firms exist primarily as aggregators of specialized legal expertise -- by combining multiple legal disciplines, firms can provide 'one stop shopping' for their clients. That used to make sense, in the days before the Internet when it was inefficient for a company to hunt down ...
1. Looking back over the past 12 months, what contributions have you made to your workplace that are not in your job description (e.g. cost-saving ideas, helping co-workers in need of an extra hand without being asked)? 2. Do you make an excessive number of personal calls during the workday? What about personal emails? 3. How would co-workers most likely describe your office personality (grumpy, happy, productive, efficient, resourceful, energetic, bully, holier-than-thou, wimpy, rude, positive, negative, I-do-no-wrong-ever, whiner, gabby gossiper, sour puss, team player, chatty Cathy)? Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
LAW OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- miamilawyer1 Law Office Practice Management, the future is in the Cloud. brucebnews.com http://dld.bz/taKu
- terryjoseph Legal Case Management Software | Case Management Legal Software | Law Office Software http://bit.ly/bdZeg1
- terrylegal2 Legal Case Management Software | Case Management Legal Software | Law Office Software: http://bit.ly/b5tSK0
Law Practice Management Law Firm Marketing Law Office Manag
How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm.com
- Nolo's Legal Marketing Blawg: webinar Archives
- NYSBA Webcast (Free): Opening Your Own Firm: The Things They Never ...