Special Report on
Management buy-out - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Japanese MBO market has grown rapidly in the past 18 months. As many Japanese companies are forced to undergo drastic restructuring and are spinning off non-core businesses, deal flow is extremely robust. Ross Kerley and Russell Taylor of PricewaterhouseCoopers give an overview of recent developments in Japan, which appear positive for the future of the private equity industry. Historically, there has been little tradition of Private Equity activity in Japan. However, as the struggling corporate sector restructures and begins to look for alternative deal structuring options this is changing with the announcement recently of ...
I worked in residential and commercial conveyancing for nine years first, and drifted into journalism as a freelancer for a few years, before making the switch full-time. So my background was in law. Journalism happened gradually, but quickly took over. I've been doing it now for seven years. It seems to be what suits me best. (...) 6. The Firm attracted its own headlines recently, for an article which the Lord Advocate appeared to take exception to, including complaining to the Press Complaints Commission (complaint not upheld). To what extent was that a factor in your decision to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- RaihanH RT @HockeyLiveWire: Ales Kotalik has heard from Flames management that they won't buy him out
- HockeyLiveWire Ales Kotalik has heard from Flames management that they won't buy him out
- Gemini__Dream @_Northumberland oh no! not another bloody management buy-out (funded by the taxpayer) #recipefordisaster
Customer Centric Web Decision Making
Forum on Modernizing Government: Transforming Customer Service 2
- Webinar Recap: The New Ecommerce Dilemma: Buy, Build, or Leverage ...
- Owner internal controls critical to subcontractor selection, buy ...