Special Report on
Management Decision-Making - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
DSSs serve the management level of the organization and help to take decisions, which may be rapidly changing and not easily specified in advance. A Decision Support System (DSS) is a class of information systems (including but not limited to computerized systems) that support business and organizational decision-making activities. A properly designed DSS is an interactive software-based system intended to help decision makers compile useful information from a combination of raw data, documents, personal knowledge, or business models to identify and solve problems and make decisions. Typical information that a decision support ...
Abstract: With the increasingly fierce competition in the hotel industry and customer demand for individual consumption continued to strengthen, the hotel guest history files in the hotel business and services, significantly increasing the role, we must effectively build off the history of the file system, hotel management decision-making and adjustment of product system to provide stronger support to create a custom history file to improving hotel service quality, improving the level of great significance to the hotel operators. Keywords: hotel; guest history files; Management Hotel guest ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- EducationMiss Shared Decision-Making Approaches for Medication Management in the Recovery Process http://LNK.by/ebCqB
- cmamb Certified Management Accountants (#CMAs) provide an integrating perspective to business decision-making.
- KeithAShipmanSr Human Resources (Management). Trying to control all the detail and the decision making within your orga...http://cruisecontrol.typepad.com
Centennial College: Business Adminstration- Human Resources Co-op
Customer Centric Web Decision Making
- TZA PRESENTS NEW LABOR MANAGEMENT WEBINAR
- 3/30/10 Revenue Management Webinar - "Run As Fast Uphill as You ...