Special Report on
Management of Inventory
Management of Inventory - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Traditional inventory management practices are being made obsolete by increasing global supply chains and contract manufacturing, more dynamic product lifecycles, and multi-channel distribution, according to a new Aberdeen Research report. That's why this oft-neglected area of business deserves your attention. A new Aberdeen Research report, entitled "Technology Strategies for Inventory Management: How to Convert Inventory from Cost to a Competitive Advantage," examines why manufacturers are taking a closer look at inventory management practices and the technologies that are currently available. Nearly two-thirds ...
is all about having sufficient inventory to cover your actual or anticipated demand, through the combination of knowledge, process, measures, and reporting that together maximizes availability while minimizing investment. Efficient inventory software allows the management of sales, purchases and payments. Effective management is a vital function to and organization and helps insure the success of the manufacturing and distribution companies. The management of inventory is common factor to businesses in all industries. Inventory costs money and carrying too much inventory is an unnecessary ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
MANAGEMENT OF INVENTORY
- innovativeds Doug Hadden of @DealerTrackAAX will discuss inventory management at the #IDS10 Innovative Dealer Summit. Watch his video! http://ow.ly/2tXfR
- vtri NYT has a write up of Nordstrom's multi-channel retail & unified inventory management: http://nyti.ms/cUZeuK /via @amcafee /cc @cee_m_bee
- KManagementSoft Chemical structure searching of online chemical catalogs http://bit.ly/aPg6YW
The Economic Report WebConcepts
The Show Report - Advanced (Visual Retail Plus)
- Customer and Partner Collaboration Best Practices Webinar ...
- Cutting-Edge Mobile GIS Resources for Forestry: Free Webinar, 04 ...