Special Report on
Marketing/Brand Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Marketing managers are often responsible for influencing the level, timing, and composition of customer demand accepted definition of the term. In part, this is because the role of a marketing manager can vary significantly based on a business' size, corporate culture , and industry context. For example, in a large consumer products company, the marketing manager may act as the overall general manager of his or her assigned product 2 To create an effective, cost-efficient Marketing management strategy , firms must possess a detailed, objective understanding of their own business and the market in which they operate. 3 In ...
Our client is a leading conglomerate with investments in blue-chip communications companies spanning media, entertainment and interactive brands. It provides services to some of Africa's biggest brands across industries. In its quest to further strengthen its operations and consolidate its position as a market leader, our client desires to recruit highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals in its flagship company, a leader in the marketing communications industry. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will oversee the management of all brand ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- MarketingMary Concise #branding & #mktg ideas: RT @bravoaffiliates: Take a look at these #online #brand strategies http://bit.ly/c15Bqi
- bravoaffiliates Take a look at these #online #brand management strategies http://bit.ly/c15Bqi
- managementsushi McDonald's names Steve Easterbrook its new global brand chief http://brandweek.com via @BrandweekDotCom #brand #marketing #management
Connecting with customers: client focus and business growth. Niche marketing and online communities ...
Future of Telecom Industry conference keynote at ICT Belgacom - Patrick Dixon
- Marketing Asset Management 101 | Distributed Marketing Webinars ...
- Webinar Invitation Success: Less Is More : MarketingProfs Articles