Special Report on
New Public Management
New Public Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
After first describing the characteristics of five Caribbean island nations (the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and St. Vincent and Grenada), this article discusses their respective public personnel management systems. Each country differs with respect to laws, structures and procedures. But they share common geographic and historical characteristics that have had a profound effect on public personnel management. Specifically, their common antecedents have affected how they develop civil service systems, training and evaluation, recruitment and selection, pay and benefits, and other aspects of the administrative ...
After two decades of dominating the public sector reform agenda, privatization is on the wane as states gradually reassert themselves in many formerly privatized sectors. The change of direction is a response to the realization that privatization is not working as intended, especially in public service sectors. This landmark volume brings together leading social scientists, including B. Guy Peters, Anthony Cheung and Jon Pierre, to systematically discuss the emerging patterns of the reassertion of the state in the delivery of essential public services. The state under these emerging ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
NEW PUBLIC MANAGEMENT
- ZATrade RT @IMFNews: PFM Blog: US Takes New Measures to Increase Financial Transparency in the Oil, Gas, and Mining Industry http://bit.ly/c7iOFY
- SMatheson_Green New York?s New Idea: On 22 April 2010 at a public celebration of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day in Times Square... http://bit.ly/ccM6b0
- skyemarthaler Finally settled in as the new Marketing and Public Affairs Specialist at the Army Management Staff College on Fort Belvoir. #Army #AMSC
Technology Management Program UCSB New Venture
New Responsibilities of the Department of Defense CIO-Prototype for Other CIOs?
- Sogeti Ireland Software Testing and QA Blog: Webinar Q&A ...
- Appraisal Scoop: Recorded Webinar Available! FNC® to Brief ...