Special Report on
Office of Financial Management
Office of Financial Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) is known as "the investigative arm of Congress" and "the congressional watchdog." GAO supports the Congress in meeting its constitutional responsibilities and helps improve the performance and accountability of the federal government for the benefit of the American people. Read More About GAO Recently released reports and testimonies are listed below. Our congressional requesters may hold reports up to 30 days before making them publicly available, so some may have earlier issue dates. Consumer Finance: Factors Affecting the Financial Literacy of Individuals with Limited ...
This afternoon Governor Gregoire partially vetoed the 2010 supplemental operating and capital budgets passed by the Legislature in April. Operating Budget The Governor vetoed several sections of the 2010 supplemental operating budget passed by the Legislature in April. In total she vetoed all or parts of thirty two sections of Senate Bill 6444 . Only a handful of the sections vetoed impact Evergreen in some way. None of the areas vetoed that impact Evergreen changed the state funding reduction to Evergreen’s institutional budget. Vetoe Section 501(1)(f)(iv) – Office of the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- AsiaTodayNews AOFM sells $200m of August 2020bonds: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) has sold $2... http://bit.ly/a84dTq - #AsiaToday
- AussieHeadlines AOFM sells $200m of August 2020bonds: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) has sold $200 million o... http://bit.ly/a84dTq
- SaveSpend Operating Budget FY 2012-13: The Office of Budget and Management Budget section provides high-quality, objective financial and policy ...
IBM CEO Study Interview
PROBLEM WITH PENSIONS PT 1
- Webinar Series for National Financial Literacy Mon... - Community Home
- Community Indicators: Two-Part Webinar on Supplemental Poverty Measure