Special Report on
Portfolio and Project Management
Portfolio and Project Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As we look forward to what's next for Project Portfolio Management (PPM), there are several trends that will play out over the next few years. The fundamental tenets of PPM such as visibility and centralization of data will continue to drive value, but new trends are emerging now as PPM transitions from powerful concept to real-world practice. The basics are in place. Analysts and thought leaders have chronicled how PPM applications have fundamentally altered the project landscape. By integrating project information in one place, PPM changes how organizations approve, plan and deliver projects. From a bottom line ...
Of all organizational processes, that of innovation would seem to be the least amenable to use of IT, since IT is usually applied to workflows that are orderly, repeatable and given to formal specification. However, as Steve Gordon and I have found out in studies from over 40 companies, IT has a significant role to play in helping innovators in their tasks and the firm to increase the returns from its innovation portfolio. In order to accomplish innovation, R&D folks need to tap certain capabilities. They can do so by combining the resources at their disposal in ways that are not easily ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PORTFOLIO AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- top_soft Dl4All: Advanced Project Portfolio Management and the PMO: Multiplying ROI at Warp Speed: Advanced Project Portfol... http://bit.ly/cJjnEV
- _InfoBlog_ : Advanced Project Portfolio Management and the PMO: Multiplying ROI at Warp Speed http://bit.ly/cD5Zup
- flmsdown Advanced Project Portfolio Management and the PMO: Multiplying ROI at Warp Speed http://adf.ly/5fuc
Teamcenter Express V4: Project Management #1
Project Portfolio Management with Easy Projects .NET
- Project Insight Offers Project and Portfolio Management Office Webinar
- Chemical Industry Blog : Chemical R&D Portfolio Management Webinar ...