Special Report on
Product Management Life Cycle
Product Management Life Cycle - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Companies typically see new product development as the first stage in generating and commercializing new products within the overall strategic process of product life cycle management used to maintain or grow their market share. Idea Generation is often called the "fuzzy front end" of the NPD process Ideas for new products can be obtained from basic research using a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats), Market and consumer trends, company's R&D department, competitors, focus groups, employees, salespeople, corporate spies, trade shows, or Ethnographic discovery methods (searching for user ...
So for those of you who have been coming to this site for a while, you may have noticed that I’ve been “Currently Reading” the same book for quite a long time. This is because the latest product management book I read is the 700+ pages “The Product Manager’s Desk Reference” by Steven Haines. (Although, I must confess that I’ve also snuck in some other lighter reading during this time.) As the title suggests, this comprehensive body of work on the profession of Product Management is definitely a reference book. It is not a book you can just sit ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT LIFE CYCLE
- Goldwon DevEX Product Life Cycle Management Software http://migre.me/16AqY
- pune_jobs Testing: Software Development Engineer- NX CAE - Siemens Product Life Cycle Management Software (India) Pvt. Ltd. ... http://bit.ly/aQOer7
- MSPBIZ DevEX Product Life Cycle Management Software: ... Selerant recognized a clear need to propel P... http://bit.ly/cePKx3 http://bit.ly/10NQjL
Consolidating Processes for Productivity, Efficiency, and Scalability
David Zatz Thought Leadership
- Technology Webinar Series around Product Development Life Cycle
- Webinar Alert: 'Managing Paper at Its Roots: Extending Beyond ...