Special Report on
Professional Management Resources
Professional Management Resources - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
says, Employees may stay in jobs that they would rather leave. But, given the economy and the competitive nature of today's job market, they are opting to stay, rather than to look elsewhere because they don't want to jeopardize their job security. Or, because the market is so competitive, they have a tough time getting considered for a new position. This could have a negative effect on the company, as well as on the employee who would rather be elsewhere. Longer term, however, Roger Herman , a Certified Speaking Professional, Certified Management Consultant, and author (see side bar) who specializes ...
Recent discussions on the issue of copyright and artist royalties (see Stephan Jackson’s write up in the Jamaica Observer) led to this note. It is evident that there is “a whole heap” of confusion amongst artists and music practitioners as it relates to Intellectual Property and the mere existence of specific acronyms in Jamaica. Lloyd Stanbury in his comment on my last note stated that: “It is a good precedent for one songwriter’s collection society representing both mechanical and public performance rights. There is nothing really wrong therefore with JACAP ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT RESOURCES
- stomlinson Robert Half Mgmt Resources Survey: CFOs Say Prof'l Groups, Social Media Best Venues for Enhancing Career Visibility http://bit.ly/dy0wxu #in
- socialanswers Robert Half Management Resources Survey: CFOs Say Professional Groups, Social Media ... - Newsblaze.com: MENLO PAR... http://bit.ly/cgtOF9
- StaciWitten Survey says social media helps enhance career (& job search). http://ow.ly/2u3zU
Human Resources Managers CareerSearch.com
John Evans CSP (usda)
- Project Server 2010 – Architecture, Sizing, and Capacity Webcast ...
- Time Management Webinar » Professional Skills Training ...