Special Report on
Professional Property Management
Professional Property Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As the real estate industry has struggled in recent years with excess capacity and squeezed profits, smart property management firms are looking to get the maximum benefit from their compensation dollars. This is particularly important as downward pressure on management fees leaves managers with less funds from which to compensate employees. Management companies are searching for ways to link pay to performance and quality, encourage teamwork, and control costs. At the same time, companies are also looking for compensation systems that their employees perceive as fair and that will reward their top performers. The trend ...
NARPM® is the nation’s only professional organization for managers of single-family and small multi-family residential properties. Members represent over $24 billion worth of residential properties nationwide. The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®), founded in October 1988, provides a permanent trade organization for the residential property management industry. NARPM® continues to be the premier professional association of residential property managers , currently representing close to 3,000 members comprised of real estate agents, brokers, managers and their ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- azrealtor4you_ Bargain property for investors in Phoenix, AZ 25K - 100K 12 to 15% ROI plus professional property management firstname.lastname@example.org
- propmanagernews Real Estate Professional Launches New Tool for Property Hunting. Check this New One Stop Property Resource http://ow.ly/2ufu7
- heloc Social Media Deep Creek Lake Real Estate Blog » Blog Archive » Professional ...: Vacation rental ho... http://bit.ly/9GKm0V elocdigital.com
Macquarie Goodman: Industrial Property Company; Fund & Development Management, Services; Co ...
Real Estate & Property Management Franchise Opportunity
- Triple Tree - Marketing & Demand Management Webinar with Appirio
- CPA Webinar Earns CPE Credit and Insurance Discount