Special Report on
Professional Risk Management
Professional Risk Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As a BankInfoSecurity.com annual member, this content can be used toward your membership credits and transcript tracking. Click For More Info December 18, 2009 - Tom Field, Editorial Director Business risks have grown in size and complexity in 2009. How, then, must risk management evolve to meet the challenges of 2010? James Pajakowski, EVP of Global Risk Solutions with Protiviti, shares his insight on: The risk management trends for 2010; How information security professionals must meet the new challenges; What's most misunderstood about risk management today. Pajakowski oversees the delivery of Protiviti's services ...
Being sued is stressful, time-consuming and expensive. Even if you win the case the disruption to your business can outweigh any financial gains. A key objective for most businesses is to avoid being drawn into litigation in the first place and here we outline the steps freelancers can take to safeguard their business against litigation. Eight steps to safeguard your business Professional contract agreements. No work should be done without a contract. Always have one in place that defines scope of services and terms of remuneration before you commence an assignment. Without an agreement ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PROFESSIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT
- JobHitsUS VP Risk Management job in New York, NY at Kforce Professional Staffing, Inc. http://bit.ly/arCDhS #management #jobs
- intsystemdesign Professional companies make risk management part of their day-to-day operations and include it in project meetings and the training of staff
- EducateEarly Outsourcing cops in budget: ... and reductions to the risk management allocation and building professional service... http://bit.ly/aOfq0C
Proactive Lifecycle Security Management (1of2)-Rick Ensenbach-OWASP MSP 2/ ...
- Futures and FOREX Web Seminars - PFGBEST.com
- New Webcast Explains Latest Trends in Financial Crime and Methods ...