Special Report on
Project Change Management
Project Change Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
benchmarking report is the most complete body of knowledge available on change management. The 2009 study is the sixth benchmarking effort Prosci has conducted over the last twelve years. The objective of this study is to uncover lessons learned from practitioners and consultants so current change management teams can benefit from these experiences - it is a forward looking, action-oriented report aimed at improving your change management work. This tutorial shares the top ten trends in the field of change management. The list of trends in the 2009 study was ...
On April 27, 2010 project & change management leaders came together in Las Vegas to discuss how and why project management and change management are integrated. I recently had the great honor of speaking as a part of a panel at the 2010 Global Change Management conference hosted by Prosci ( www.prosci.com ) and the Association of Change Management Professionals ( www.acmp.info ). My esteemed fellow panelists were from Oracle, the Brighton Leadership Group, & the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and in spite of our varied industry backgrounds, we shared several perspectives on this ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PROJECT CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- odarnley Project Management Roundtable :: Managing Change: What is the best way for a project manager to manage change that... http://bit.ly/bc5Do2
- ArcamResources is looking for 2x Project Managers - £50/55k. Retail Banking, Consumer Finance. Change Management, Data Conversion -- email@example.com
- LaraCalderwood RT @maventraining: see Melanie Franklin our CEO speak @Project challenge http://bit.ly/ly44O on project and change management
Kingman Arizona Hosts TZM, TVP Study Group
Study Designs: Genetic Association Studies
- Christophe Fiessinger's Blog : ANNOUNCING Microsoft Project Server ...
- Project management training, events, and webinars from Boston ...