Special Report on
Project Management Classes
Project Management Classes - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The key theme for 2010 is metrics, metrics and more metrics. As organizations switch their focus from surviving to demonstrating business value, metrics will play an increasingly important role in keeping management informed about project performance and its impact on the bottom line and customer service. A global panel of consultants and senior executives assembled by ESI in November identified the following trends. Program and project managers, under pressure from senior management to demonstrate project portfolio performance and its impact on the enterprise, will make the pitch for - and win - resources to implement project ...
When people start screaming to become project managers they often don’t know what they can expect to do in the future. When I started the only thing I could come up with is tracking projects and making people do their job, and in fact, it’s more or less true. Besides these components of the job, there are many more things to take care of. For people who really want to know what they are doing or can expect, I suggest to start reading about Prince2 or the IPMA courses. Project management is the discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CLASSES
- baskspace89 great news-no project management classes 2moro. LIFE IS GOOD!!
- micahmathis RT @themathisgroup: Follow The Mathis Group on Twitter. Be updated on upcoming online classes, project management seminars, and PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp dates!
- themathisgroup Follow The Mathis Group on Twitter. Be updated on upcoming online classes, project management seminars, and PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp dates!
Project Management Training Tracks
Project Management Overview Triple Constraint PMBOK PMI TrainingToYOU Phoenix Arizona
- Webinar Schedule - On-Demand: March 5, 2009 – Continuous Audit ...
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: CS 61B