Special Report on
Shareholder Value Management
Shareholder Value Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Is the world giving up on the idea of managing for shareholder value? Critics of the approach are certainly getting more vocal. Last March, former General Electric ( GE ) CEO Jack Welch told The Financial Times : "On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world." In the Harvard Business Review , Roger Martin, dean of the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto, recently announced the end of the era of "shareholder value capitalism." Even the recent movie Avatar has joined the chorus, with a corporate bad guy using shareholders to justify the environmental destruction of the lush moon ...
Intangible assets are crucial to a company’s future. Assuring long-term growth and constant increase of shareholder value depend on the company maximizing its brand value. Improving brand value should be a key goal for management and workers alike. To improve brand value, it must be constantly monitored and measured, as exemplified by the model described herein, which was developed for that very purpose. Accounting standards address the issue of measuring the value of intangibles, for instance through IFRS3, but these present methods for measuring brand value are flawed. One of the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SHAREHOLDER VALUE MANAGEMENT
- WallStForMainSt I think POT management actually cares about shareholder value. BHP offered POT's CEO a really sweet deal but it... http://fb.me/GaL6CgQl
- smartict #ICT ERP for IT (ERP4IT) - An Approach to Creating Greater Shareholder Value: The management of people, capital, r... http://bit.ly/d2sOhE
- WirtschaftBuch Value-based Mergers & Acquisitions-Management: Die Steigerung des Shareholder Value durch M&A - von Florian Riedel. http://amzn.to/98cvzI
Motivation at Work - how to increase workplace motivation
10 Steps to a Perfect Business Plan
- GRAY STONE ADVISORS CONTRIBUTE TO NBAA WEBINAR SERIES – BUSINESS ...
- Mercer: Consulting. Outsourcing. Investments.