Special Report on
Software as a service
Software as a service - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
PCWorld.com is upgrading some back-end systems. Some site features, such as user registration, may be temporarily unavailable. The combination of the software-as-a-service model and Web-hosting providers could give users a safe, sometimes low-cost and low-risk way to jumpstart Webcasting initiatives. The emergence ...
Software as a Service (SaaS) refers to the software deployment model in which software applications are managed by a service provider and offered to customers for use through the internet. But questions arise when considering the data security consequences of this system. In recent years the number of SaaS providers looking to capitalise on the opportunity to service customers has burgeoned ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
- WorkInTheCloud #SaaS The ROI Of Software-As-A-Service - TechRepublic: The ROI Of Software-As-A-ServiceTechRepublicOverview: Firms... http://bit.ly/cp7UMj
- cloudspy #cloud 9 IaaS picks up head of steam - While adoption is still much slower than that of Software as a Service (SaaS)... http://ow.ly/18HDVt
- rpsherman "Visual IQ Raises $3 Million as Interest Grows for Software-As-A-Service" NYTimes http://ow.ly/2tKQy - SaaS Analytics
Enterprise 21 ERP - Software as a Service (SaaS)
SCALE 7x Keynote #1: “When Software Is a Service, Is Only ...
- cloud computing and webcast Resources | BNET
- Scheduling Chronicles: Free Webcast: Saving Money with SaaS