Special Report on
Sports and Entertainment Management
Sports and Entertainment Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This course will provide a broad overview of the structure of the sport, arts, and entertainment industry. Emphasis is on sport and entertainment as a business; marketing strategies, communication, licensing, sales, promotion, and implementation of marketing and sales promotions. Students will gain a comprehensive understanding of the sport and entertainment industry through in-class presentations, discussions, and textbook and trade publications. Open to all University Majors. SAEM 201 - Event Management - Sports and Arts are fast growing fields that require professional management knowledge and skills. Event management ...
Erik Johnson is the not a player. He is the agent. In this addition of “Before the Draft”, we will find out what a baseball agent looks for when scouting players. Charles Sollars, BaseballDigest.com: How many players do you represent? What is an average for an agent? Erik Johnson: The company I work with, Platinum Sports and Entertainment Management, represents approximately 50 professional baseball players. Of those fifty, I represent 10. I do not know that there is an average number for an agent, but I would say I represent fewer players than the average agent. My goal is to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT MANAGEMENT
- imtaylorboy803 @Ty_Ty_Lalicious @BIGSUAVE72 sports and entertainment management to be exact lol
- MiSS_RiCANMAMi I f'n love the NfL!! I need to hurry and graduate so I can get my sports and entertainment management on!! #careerdriven
- ASchultz2 @mileslacy I go to Johnson &Wales University for Sports/Entertainment/Event Management with concentration is sports management and marketing
MIDEM 2009: Coke case study - Exploring new models for brands and music partnerships
MyPhotoPipe.Com (MPPC.PK) Trading On Pink Sheets
- Georgetown Law - Webcast -- Second Annual GEMALaw Sports and ...
- Webinar Recap - Beyond WCM: Driving Business from Your Website ...