Special Report on
Strategic Risk Management
Strategic Risk Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Although Adrian J. Slywotzky and John Drzik of Mercer did not conceive the terminology Strategic Risk Management ( SRM ), they deserve credit for their excellent description of it in an article in the Harvard Business Review of April 2005. SRM is a technique that can be used for devising and deploying a systematic approach for managing strategic risk, the array of external events and trends that can devastate a company's growth trajectory and shareholder value. The authors distinguish 7 Classes of Strategic Risk , with underlying subcategories. (some typical ...
I think it is fair to say that risk management is a subject that does not receive the attention it deserves. In today’s extremely uncertain world economy, the need for a solid risk management strategy should be at the top of the list of business priorities. The key stakeholders in any organization should be the main advocates of risk management and should be insisting that every department and every employee practice at least some very basic activities that will help to reduce exposure to risk situations. Recently, during a discussion about risk management, the concern raised was that ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
STRATEGIC RISK MANAGEMENT
- rikipurnama99 Managing Corporate Reputation and Risk: A Strategic Approach Using Knowledge Management
- sapgrc Risk management – Balance business opportunities with strategic, operational, financial, legal, and compliance risks to maximize corporate..
- GetRisManagJobs Strategic Alliance Representative - Beverly Hills, CA (http://tinyurl.com/3xzsbvb) Get Risk Management Jobs #RiskManagement #90210 #jobs
Risk Management & Escalation - an extract from "The Risk Management Master Class"
How Fiscally Fit is Your Business? From Gary W Patterson
- Riskonnect and RIMS Risk Management and Safety Webinar, March 25 ...
- AB 1825 and Federal Harassment Webinar Archive