Special Report on
Student time management tips
Student time management tips - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Employers plan to hire 14.5 percent more graduates in 2005-06 than they did in 2004-05, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). Although there will be more opportunities, competition will still be tough for those first-time job seekers. So, how can a new grad impress a hiring manager? Demonstrate experience. Relevant experience - including internships and volunteer activities - is one of the most influential factors in hiring a new grad. "Participating in an internship or co-op can help students decide if they really are suited to a particular profession or organization," says Marilyn ...
Student planners are an effective time management tool. Download your free college student planner or academic planner and take control. Boost your student time management and get things done with less stress. Are you juggling at the demands of academic work and social life? Do you feel you have too much to do and not enough time? Are you stressed about assignments and exams? If so then a student or academic planner may be beneficial to you. The immediate benefit of a student or academic planner is a sense of feeling in control of your assignments, study and busy schedule. The long term ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
STUDENT TIME MANAGEMENT TIPS
- mailmebryson Time Management For Students - 3 Powerful Time Management Tips ...: As a student, time is your most precious (and ... http://bit.ly/9rTZ9J
- JeffreyPBrown Time Management For Students - 3 Powerful Time Management Tips ...: As a student, time is your most precious (and ... http://bit.ly/9qWnon
- healthnew : Tips for an Effective Time Management Skill for a College Student http://bit.ly/cICyso
Student Profile: Ameen Cherad - MSc Management
Randy Pausch - Time Management
- Columbia J-school New Media: WEBCAST: Twitter for Journalists, or ...
- Project management training, events, and webinars from Boston ...