Special Report on
Supply Management articles
Supply Management articles - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
This research develops a conceptual framework for computing new weighted composite indexes for the U.S. non-manufacturing sector using a two-step sequential approach — a correlation analysis, followed by a principal components analysis. The results suggest that different weights (i.e., the highest weight to New orders and the lowest weight to Supply deliveries) be assigned if all diffusion indexes in the initial set of six are retained. It also turns out that a simpler index based on two (New orders and Supply deliveries) of the six diffusion indexes, with equal weights, can be computed with little information loss. The new ...
One of the most important keys to a company�s success is logistics management. This means that when you are in business, you must have the right people responsible of your supply chain management functions whether you are using in-house people or outsourcing these functions. Your customers have to be your primary concern, which means a logistics management team must be customer-oriented at all times. Is this possible if you outsource the overall logistics management functionality? Yes it is. And certainly, people within your organization will not always have the direct concerns of ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SUPPLY MANAGEMENT ARTICLES
- DRMeyer1 RT @cherylberklich @SupplyChainMgt: Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Stepping Beyond the Product via @TaigaCompany http://ow.ly/18DPPf
- cherylberklich RT @SupplyChainMgt: Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Stepping Beyond the Product http://ow.ly/18DPPf
- bbcnn7 RT @LogisticsManagr: Supply Chain Council partners with Institute for Supply Management: The two major US-based organisations, the Supp... http://bit.ly/9M3Qa4
TRAILER STRAIN HUNTERS - Africa Exped. Trailer - Green House Seed Co
Davos Annual Meeting 2010 - Business Leadership for the 21st Century
- BSI Presents Business Continuity Management Webinar on May 20th
- Watch a Replay of PwC's 3/17 Webcast on Supply Chain Risk ...