Special Report on
Sustainable Supply Chain Management
Sustainable Supply Chain Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
For the past 18 years, the University of Tennessee, Knoxville has conducted its “Annual Trends in Logistics and Transportation” study. This year, the unprecedented challenges brought on by the global recession were at the forefront of survey participants’ minds. Economic hardship produced intense pressure to reduce costs across supply chains. Unpredictable demand for goods and services, increased customer demands, and volatile commodity and fuel prices combined to make 2009 one of the most difficult operating years ever for businesses. Over the many years that we have been conducting the Annual Trends study there have been ...
. PMAC recognized Grand & Toy's 48-Hour program for its innovative approach to office products delivery. The 48-Hour delivery is a simple and efficient procurement initiative, which supports Grand & Toy's sustainability strategy, and encourages its customers to adopt more responsible business practices. "We are thrilled and honoured to be recognized by PMAC, a leading association that advocates high standards for efficient and socially responsible procurement and supply chain management," says Gary D'Andrea, Chief Operating Officer of Grand & ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SUSTAINABLE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- DRMeyer1 RT @cherylberklich @SupplyChainMgt: Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Stepping Beyond the Product via @TaigaCompany http://ow.ly/18DPPf
- cherylberklich RT @SupplyChainMgt: Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Stepping Beyond the Product http://ow.ly/18DPPf
- christianve baby boomers are retiring, leaving a big gap in companies. How can they keep their #innovation going? http://bit.ly/cN64us
Wal-Mart's Eco-Friendly Sustainable Supply Chain Aims - Andrew Hutson
Oracle's Andrew Spence on Sustainability in the Supply Chain
- @ Supply Chain Management » Blog Archives » Webinar notes: Supply ...
- SOX Compliance Service Webcast | Management Assurance Services ...