Special Report on
System Center Operations Manager
System Center Operations Manager - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 is a sophisticated monitoring system that effectively allows for large-scale management of mission-critical servers. Organizations with a medium to large investment in Microsoft technologies will find that OpsMgr allows for an unprecedented ability to keep on top of the tens of thousands of event log messages that occur on a daily basis. In its simplest form, OpsMgr performs two functions: processing monitored data and issuing alerts and automatic responses based on that data. The monitoring is accomplished using standard operating system components such as Windows Management ...
brings together practical, in-depth information about System Operations Manager 2007, including major enhancements introduced with the R2 release, as well as essential information on other products and technologies OpsMgr integrates with and relies upon. Drawing on their unsurpassed deployment experience, four leading independent OpsMgr experts with a half dozen leading subject matter experts show how to take full advantage of new Unix/Linux cross platform extensions, Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 integration, PowerShell extensions, and much more. They also present ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
SYSTEM CENTER OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Schakespeare RT @guercheLE: System Center Operations Manager (OpsMgr) 2007 R2 Unleashed http://ping.fm/DiMcU
- guercheLE System Center Operations Manager (OpsMgr) 2007 R2 Unleashed http://ping.fm/DiMcU
- GK_Canada Want to migrate from Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 to System Center Operations Manager 2007? - http://tinyurl.com/gktscom
EMC & VMware: Simple Management of Virtualized Data Centers
Innovative VMware monitoring with Microsoft MOM using veeam-nworks 5
- John Baker's BritBlog : Webcast - System Center Operations Manager ...
- System Center Data Protection Manager - DPM SCDPM: TechNet Webcast ...