Special Report on
Talent Management Software
Talent Management Software - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
With the well publicized war for talent in full force, many global companies are engaging proactive strategies to protect themselves by re-examining their HR processes. Increasingly, technology is providing the framework for best-in-class talent management initiatives. Increasing Use of Talent Management Technology The Yankee Group reports the following powerful statistics: the growth of talent management technologies will nearly double by 2009 the talent management technology industry will exceed $4.0 billion by 2009 the talent management technology industry will grow more than 26% in the next four years over 2300 companies ...
StepStone ASA (OSE:STP)(LSE:STPS) is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed the sale of its StepStone Solutions talent management software division to European sector focused private equity investor HgCapital for a purchase price of EUR110 million. The sale follows the acquisition of StepStone ASA by Axel Springer AG in December 2009. Axel Springer retains ownership of StepStone’s Online job-boards business which has been successfully integrated into Axel Springer’s Digital Media Division. As a consequence of the successful completion of these transactions both Colin ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
TALENT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Promerit Neuer Artikel zu Talent Management-Software im Personalmagazin 09/10 "Entwicklung und Vergütung inside" zitiert Sören Frickenschmidt.
- LERS Working on #TRM. Talent Relationship Management software. Anyone got any requests?
- pune_jobs Mainframe: Senior Software Engineer - Mainframe - Deepam Talent Management Solutions - Pune, MH: Job Description ... http://bit.ly/ccDelA
Enter the Choices for the Enterprise: Large Organizations Face Wide Selection of TAS
Randy Pausch - Time Management
- Succession planning & leadership development in the public sector
- An easier way to manage Succession Planning