Special Report on
The Basics of Management
The Basics of Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Pain is generally under-treated. As a result, in 2001, the Joint Commission mandated that the assessment and management of pain become a routine element of care. However, perceptions, fears and attitudes of clients AND health care personnel toward pain continue to play an important role in the under-treatment of pain. Inappropriately managed acute pain can compromise quality of life and diminish an individual�s sense of contribution and control in their lives resulting in depression. Chronic pain syndromes may also develop as a result. However, aggressively treating pain without recognizing the potential adverse effects and ...
I recently reread Jim Collins’ book, Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t and found that many of his ideas can help you improve performance of your sales team. Collins’ book answers the question: How can good companies, mediocre companies, even bad companies achieve enduring greatness? Using tough standards, Collins and his research team identified a set of elite companies that made the leap to great results and sustained those results for at least fifteen years. The research team contrasted the good-to-great companies with a carefully ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE BASICS OF MANAGEMENT
- RandyPena New blog post: Your Staff And You: The Basics Of Management http://bit.ly/9vaJix
- 2ajobguide The Basics of Money Management http://2ajobguide.com/money_management.aspx
- Northus RT @TReXPartners: HAMP is a modification program with very specific requirements. It was introduced by the Obama administration to h... http://bit.ly/9YsF9c
What is Human Resource Management - from CODE
Situating Personal Information Management Practices within an Organization
- Free Webcast: The Basics of Marketing Your Firm Online - CLE ...
- Creative Resources & Research - Webinars