Special Report on
The Effective Executive
The Effective Executive - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
"An imaginative book, arguing, for instance, for reliance on intuitions rather than 'facts'...a survival manual on how to escape organization traps." -- Christian Science Monitor "The dean of this country's business and management philosophers." -- Wall Street Journal 'Long recognised in business circles as a voice to listen to' Harvard Business Review '...it would be difficult to overestimate his contribution to management thinking' Financial Times --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title. Most Helpful Customer Reviews 152 of 154 ...
I mentioned that I had read this book over the weekend so I thought I’d make a blog post about it…a concise and less than 1 hour blog post. First of all Drucker wrote the book in 1965 when the knowledge workers were beginning to make their move on the corporate landscape. I wanted to point out that although the book is titled towards the “executive” really this encompasses all knowledge workers. At the time the idea of an engineer, someone not directly spending time actually building a product in a manufacturing setting, was somewhat new. Drucker was the first to ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE EFFECTIVE EXECUTIVE
- PrasannaMohan Have just took two books from the library."The right to lead" by John C Maxwell and The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker "
- samcheng886 效能（effectiveness）與行動（action）是《有效的經營者》（The Effective Executive）全書的兩個關鍵詞。如彼得‧杜拉克（Peter Drucker）所言：「知識淵博的主管比比皆是，高效能的卻寥寥無幾。主管並非因『知』而坐領高薪，而是因為『行』
- executivessoft Blog Post: Staffing for strength (The effective executive series) http://bit.ly/avrLMr
Management Development Leadership Training DVD
Management & Job Interviewing : Being an Effective Manager
- “Beating The Bear Market” Webinar « Engaged Employees, Remarkable ...
- SharePoint Taxonomy and Governance 2.5 Hour Executive Webinar