Special Report on
The Future Of Management
The Future Of Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
From a financial management perspective, the Department of Education is unique among federal government agencies. We must manage, consolidate, and account for more than 230 appropriations. Among the 16 Cabinet-level departments, we maintain the smallest number of employees while managing the third-largest discretionary budget. A continuation of current downward trends in full-time equivalent staff will result in a critical reliance on a sound intellectual capital plan. The Department must increasingly coordinate strategic technology investments with human capital management. Technology improvements will continue to empower ...
Billed as a full-service talent management and fashion consulting firm founded by Bruno Jamagne and Federico Denti in 2008, WM is a primary example of key players in the modeling industry attempting to rethink and innovate the very idea of model management. As such WM positions itself as a multiple-service proposition by combining a model management department and a consulting bureau offering celebrity-focused services and brand management facilities. Most interesting of all is the ultimate thrust of the company which is aimed at “becoming the unique and inevitable link between ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE FUTURE OF MANAGEMENT
- beingbenkeefe Enterprise Content Management is Dead | ERM Blogs http://t.co/R26aW7R via @AddThis pretty thought provoking piece on the future of ECM. #ecm
- ThePainCenter Pick up this months Phoenix Magazine to see featured Pain Physician,Dr. Siwek, talk about the future of pain management http://bit.ly/66WcAE
- suischoolit RT @eWEEKNews Larger Mix of Skill Sets the Future for IT Workers - IT Management from eWeek http://bit.ly/9cyyZF
Earth Report 2010: Music by Muse Exogenesis from the album 'The Resistance' ...
AsiaBSDCon 2009: Internet Mail — Past, Present, and (a bit of ...
- The Forum for Business IP Telephony - Enterprise Connect ...
- My Perfect Gig Recruiting Solutions Webinar 2.13.2009