Special Report on
The Glass Cliff
The Glass Cliff - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Accepting a fact as scientific is not a simple matter of whether the methodology is sound - what matters is whether the science that underpins it is compatible with our stereotypes and prejudices. That is the key finding of a new study produced as part of ESRC research into social identity and discrimination by Professor Alex Haslam, of the School of Psychology, University of Exeter. Professor Haslam and Dr Michelle Ryan, also at Exeter, analysed reactions to previous research into women who have managed to break through the so-called glass ceiling into company boardrooms. This had found that those women who do make ...
by Clayton M. Christensen, Michael Overdorf, Thomas H. Davenport, Peter F. Drucker, Daniel Goleman, Robert S. Kaplan, David P. Norton, Rosabeth Moss Kanter, John P. Kotter, Theodore Levitt, Michael E. Porter, C.K. Prahalad,Gary Hamel Buy it now » by Gina Trapani, Steven DeMaio, Tony Schwartz, Catherine McCarthy, William Oncken Jr., Donald L. Wass, Stephen R. Covey Buy it now » by Peter F. Drucker, William Oncken Jr., Donald L. Wass, Stephen R. Covey, Robert E. Quinn, Robert S. Kaplan, Tony Schwartz, Catherine McCarthy, Rosamund Stone Zander, Benjamin Zander Buy it now » With ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE GLASS CLIFF
- binkybinkz Must I climb the highest cliff; swim along the ocean floor Crawl over broken glass - would you demand that I do more?
- JanneRyan RT @SummersAnne: Is Julia Gillard heading for the Glass Cliff?: http://t.co/8aDcYzO
- feministbirther Is Julia Gillard heading for the Glass Cliff?: thegenderblog.com/2010/08/20/is-…
Equality - The Glass Ceiling
Authors@Google: Amy Whitaker
- Wilco to Live Webcast Two Shows from Sold-Out US Tour | Nonesuch ...
- Van Halen News Desk | Chickenfoot live concert from Cabo Wabo webcast