Special Report on
The Internal Customer
The Internal Customer - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
May 2010 | Whatever industry you’re in, in the end, everything is about status. And since what constitutes status in consumer societies is fragmenting rapidly, here’s a (modest) framework to help you start exploring new status symbols and stories with your customers. Like it or not, the need for recognition and status is at the heart of every consumer trend* . Status is the ultimate (hidden) motive, a subconscious but ever-present force. Now, in a traditional consumer society, where consumption is one of the leading (if not the leading) indicators of success, those who consume the most (and ...
Specifically, Michael said of the continuation of the series: "Round two is a combination of discussion and how it will affect the purchasing professional. I was wondering if you’d jump in and let our readers know how the future of sourcing could affect them as well as their employers on the training needs you foresee ahead (and any predictions of your own you might like to add). " So, in this post, I'll add some insights on the affect on purchasing professionals and the skill sets required for the future. I'm going to separate my response into two categories: ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE INTERNAL CUSTOMER
- vixterl @danellew "internal" means "doesn't involve Danelle". One of my pet peeves is horrendous customer service being the norm these days!
- MikeFennelly Hmm. I have an internal IT problem. The obvious choice to solve it - the customer service department #facepalm #itmustbemonday
- MarkDavids12 Importance of Internal Customer Service | eHow.com: Internal customer service sets the tone for employees on how t... http://bit.ly/dwJHAv
Would You Do Business With You? Customer Service Training Video Preview from Seminars on ...
Customer Service Training
- Ariba Exchange: Solutions: Webinar Q&A Responses: Assessing the ...
- Webinar Speakers - The Institute of Internal Auditors