Special Report on
The New, New Knowledge Management?
The New, New Knowledge Management? - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
magazine has an article titled Knowledge management gets a social life, drawing extensively on an interview with me. Sections of the article that quote me as below: “Organisations have been trying to find ways to make knowledge management more productive, but a lot of problems have stood in the way,” says Ross Dawson, chairman of Future Exploration Network. “But we have now moved into a new phase of emerging technologies.” Dawson likes to refer to this organisational shift as Enterprise 2.0, where the tools and approaches of Web 2.0 are now captured inside the enterprise. “It’s about getting group input to create an emergent ...
talk last night about Enterprise 2.0. As usual, Andy was articulate and perspicacious. He justifiably shifted the focus in his talk from praising the glories of E2.0 to a discussion of how to make it real within organizations. In doing so, he talked about the need for trust, cultural change, for senior management leadership, and even for some “slack” within organizations. “OMG,” I thought. “He’s talking about knowledge management !” I shouldn’t have been surprised. After all, we had brought in Andy to speak to our Working Knowledge Research Center at Babson a while ago. We’ve talked with ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE NEW, NEW KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT?
- tabethapa New blog post: Mindset | Asssingment #10 The Positive Mindset | Knowledge Management http://bit.ly/c1ZPPo
- SteveRichardsUK Knowledge Management Added to Beetil IT Service Management SaaS Tool: Beetil.com, a new entrant to the IT Service ... http://bit.ly/8YGSSz
- g2books New books: The Semantic Web: A Guide to the Future of XML, Web Services, and Knowledge Management http://bit.ly/aHhwth
Peter Cappelli: The New Job Market
AMC News Dispatch 2008 - Edition 3: Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- Upcoming Webinar on 19 May: Creating and Managing Requirements for ...
- SKMS - Knowledge Management - ITSM Academy Webinar