Special Report on
The Program Management Office
The Program Management Office - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
2010 brings with it multiple trends for Project Management. It is not surprising that many of these trends will help mature the world of project management as we know it today. Just as businesses must be flexible with market conditions - Project Management professionals and organizations must also adapt accordingly. In talking to industry leaders in Project Management - several trends stand out. Economic conditions have changed - Companies are changing - and project managers must understand these changes to be the leaders needed in 2010. Trend 1 - Enterprises continue to look for Efficiencies in Process & ...
PMO (Programme Management Office) is still relatively new in the field of programme and project management, a browse through the business books tell us that it’s an area which is still under represented. For people working within the field of PMO there has been a distinct lack of guidance and for some people they often feel like reluctant pioneers. We know that there is “no size fits all” for PMOs, there are no “off the shelf” templates for setting up a PMO and there are no right or wrong answers. The PMO professional knows they need to carry on learning and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE
- Casey_Sparks Top affiliate networks are the heart of a management program ...: At the heart of each program management office i... http://bit.ly/baN8pn
- AltonforHealth Mental Health Program Specialist 2, Quality Management, Quality ...: The NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH) is seek... http://bit.ly/bwytmg
- EducateEarly Manager, Data & Monitoring Systems, Head Start Program* Job ...: The Manager oversees data systems for collecting,... http://bit.ly/cpobwV
How to make a project management office (PMO) work for your organization
VPMi Program Management Software (1 of 2)
- Building Strategic Business Value Through Application Portfolio ...
- Strategies to Lower your Customer Care Costs while Improving ...