Special Report on
Unified Communications Management
Unified Communications Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
SIP Trunking Services provide many benefits for enterprises over current, legacy ISDN trunk lines, including significant cost savings, access to new services, and integration with existing IP based services and business applications. [...] Posted in Applications , Fred Knight , Implementation , Management , Market Trends , Tech Trends , Unified Communications | No Comments » Wednesday, August 19th, 2009 Every Monday morning, at 11:00 AM PDT, the UCStrategies team has a conference call to discuss what’s going on in the industry. We spend the last 10-15 minutes doing a podcast on topics of interest, and this week, the ...
Today, I am please to the highlight a recently released white paper from Avaya that focuses on efficiency within our solutions, both in operations and through a new dynamic power management system, called the Avaya Energy Saver. This power management tool and dashboard allow IT managers to drill down to specific ports within the network, thereby adjusting the IT power load appropriately to right-size the network as demand dictates. These managers can also monitor and manage the health of the network, with real-time and dynamic data flowing to the power management software. This paper, titled Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
- snetworkingde UC-Management für Cisco, Avaya und Microsoft - Der Vorteil von Unified Communications (UC), die Integration aller Ko... http://ow.ly/18HtH3
- welkaim Security, Management & Compliance for Unified Communications, Web 2.0 and Social Networks http://t.co/sdyHjAq
- hotcandidates Product Manager - Unified Communications - SaaS Solutions management #Candidate - #PaloAlto, #CA 94301 ..http://clm.bz/rLxi
NEC Unified Communications
NEC Philips Unified Communications
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Nortel - 5 Things You Need to Know Webinar ...
- OpenSpan Webinar Provides Key Insight into Contact Center Management