Special Report on
Waste Management Department
Waste Management Department - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Few things have changed the way solid waste has been managed in the United States more than the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). Since its passage in 1970, RCRA, too, has been changed, including the addition of Subtitle D. This single piece of legislation has affected virtually every aspect of landfill man- agement, and the way Americans dispose of their solid waste. Waste Volumes Based on the best available information, the total amount of solid waste managed in non captive facilities in 1997 to 1998 was 437 million tons per year. This includes 102 million tons recycled, 299 million tons landfilled and 36 million ...
The Electro Hydraulic Under ground Waste System in Abu Dhabi (L), Garbage boxes to sort out waste for efficient recycling purposes (C), Medical waste Incinerator Plant in Jebel Ali, Dubai (R).— KT file photos The emirate will become the first in the UAE to comply with a federal mandate requiring all bags and packaging materials in the country to be made of biodegradable materials by 2013. Factories and commercial outlets found violating the local decree face hefty fines of as much as Dh50,000, reflecting Ajman’s strong commitment to raising its environmental standards and ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WASTE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- loudouncounty RT The Loudoun County Department of Construction & Waste Management will host a Household ...: The Loudoun... http://bit.ly/c2XWOd #loudoun
- NoVAAlerts The Loudoun County Department of Construction & Waste Management will host a Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) colle... http://bit.ly/c2XWOd
- LoudounAlerts The Loudoun County Department of Construction & Waste Management will host a Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) colle... http://bit.ly/9Hnsa5
Sustainable resource use tops debate at key UN development body
Sewage Treatment Concerns
- Camden County College Commencement Webcast | Camden County, NJ
- UN Webcast Archives - The Eighteenth Session of Commission on ...