Special Report on
Web Content Management
Web Content Management - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
the vendor behind the namesake web content management system, has released a survey and identified three trends that, they say, will drive the web content management industry in 2009. These key driving factors took root and were visible in 2008, but according to Sitecore, we will see the trends truly manifest in the current calendar year. To gather these industry trends, Sitecore queried 83 of their U.S. based customers. Without further ado, the three trends are: Growth of e-commerce Portal and public site integration Increased integration of web 2.0 In order to fully analyze each of these trends, let's examine each closely.
I was President of a successful multimillion dollar custom software development company and while there, I envisioned the need for a Microsoft-centric system for creating and managing websites that could take the online experience far beyond the then present technology. In 2002, with four fellow Internet zealots, I started Sitecore. We developed a product with functionality and appeal that was completely disruptive in the market at that time. All five of us continue to be key contributors to the company today. CC: How would you define the term “Content Management System”? MS: I feel ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- EnireDotCom Content Management Site System Web http://www.enire.com/programming-design/content-management-site-system-web-t21587.html
- TweetDiscovered RT @benshoemate: Working on a personalization strategy document leveraging new features of IBM Web Content Management 6.1.5 - Some int...
- IDTMarketing Block & Company teamed with IDT to provide a fully integrated & easy to use web based capture & content management... http://fb.me/wbBfsGIh
WHIR TV | Web Host Industry Video News | Sept 24th, 2005
- Web Content Management Solution - CMS - WCM - ColdFusion CMS ...
- Webinar: Beyond Web Content Management - Driving Business from ...