Special Report on
Advertising and Marketing Law
Advertising and Marketing Law - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Kelley Drye’s Advertising and Marketing practice has a national reputation for excellence. No other firm can match our record in advertising litigation and National Advertising Division (NAD) proceedings, our substantive expertise in the area of advertising, promotions marketing and privacy law, and our experience at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the offices of state Attorneys General, the NAD, and the broadcast networks. Kelley Drye has successful, longstanding relationships with clients in a broad range of industries, from communications and technology, to manufacturing and marketing. Our advertising attorneys practice ...
announced today that Zellers had agreed to take action to correct an allegedly misleading promotion. According to the Bureau, Zellers Inc., owned by the Hudson’s Bay Company, has agreed to take steps to address the Bureau’s view that a Zeller’s misleading savings card promotion violated the Competition Act . In its news release, the Bureau stated: “Zellers was promoting the savings cards, valued at $10, with the purchase of the movie Avatar on DVD or Blu-Ray. One of the conditions associated with the savings card was a $50 minimum purchase in order to redeem the savings card. The ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LAW
- Toronto_Legal Law Clerk, Marketing and Advertising: Location: Toronto, Ontario, CANADA ... http://bit.ly/bLdYP2 #jobs
- rasanskylawfirm Bankruptcy myths, advertising tips, charity runs and much more http://bit.ly/9QI6hV #info #law #marketing #business #newsletter
- jsfabian Domino's Pizza's new photo marketing campaign raises advertising and copyright law implications: http://bit.ly/9hA8bu via @addthis
Lawyer Advertising best kept Law Firm Marketing SECRETS
Law Firm Online Marketing: Podcasting
- PLI Webcast: Dodd Bill and the New Regulatory Regime for ...
- PLI Webcast: The Basel III Framework and Potential Effects ...