Special Report on
Advertising, Marketing and Branding
Advertising, Marketing and Branding - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
As a rough 2009 draws to a close, the digital marketing world is looking ahead to 2010, hoping to deliver stronger growth in the sector, which is one of the few bright spots in the media world. What lies ahead? We identified 10 trends that are sure to make waves in 2010. 1. Content at Scale In remaking AOL, CEO Tim Armstrong has gone back to the future by betting on content. But Armstrong doesn't believe content is king in the old way. In the new world, the race is on to use data and automation to produce content that people (and advertisers) want at as low a price as possible. That's led to the rise of so-called ...
We live in times of major uncertainty. The doom and gloom of the economic crisis, the deterioration of mass markets, the pervasiveness of the digital lifestyle, and the fragmentation of traditional societal institutions are not only inducing anxiety but also inspiring a search for simplicity and noneconomic value systems. Consumption-driven wealth and status are being replaced by identity, belonging, and a strong desire to contribute to — or to experience — something “meaningful” rather than to acquire more things. Trust and reputation are no longer enablers for the exchange of goods, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
ADVERTISING, MARKETING AND BRANDING
- weblogically Branding | Remarkable Inbound Marketing: Anyone who has ever worked in corporate marketing, advertising, and brand... http://bit.ly/cVpuYJ
- scottarvin Great article on branding and marketing: http://bit.ly/7KVaj
- ifkovitsm headed to a meeting, growing a relationship w/potential client. In WPA and in need of fresh branding, advertising, and marketing? Call D&GG
Dental Advertising Branding Secrets
Yahoo Chief Defends Online's Brand-Building Power
- Webinar: Mobile Marketing in 2010: Up, Down or Flat? - Mobile ...
- Small Business Branding Webinar Series | Small Business Marketing ...